#rowingmachine 50 rows. I enjoy the process. Hitting my knee at around 24 rows in, feeling my back stretch at around 42, the good form at around 33, and the bad form at the 12th row. The sweat. Aching. My neck hurts. I feel calm. Anxiety doesn’t exercise. The stresses of the day are somewhere else. When they return, I’ll have practiced my resilience, so that I may strike at the first opportune moment. I enjoy my rowing workouts!
- My Weekly Stats:
- Wednesday Morning: 50 strong rows that coalesced around the 36th row. Feeling good[great]! Working on improving my form or at least refining it.
- Wednesday Bonus: time 5min. 128 slow burning rows at a 2:11/500m pace. 24 SPM. 71 calories burned. Went with a wider arm form. Feelin’ ripped!
- Wednesday Evening: 50 solid rows. Nothing really to say, just that I’m seeing a difference in physicality. Muscles, endurance, and fortitude.
- Thursday Morning: 50 asombroso rows, especially around 30 rows in, where my form felt smooth. Still tired from lack of sleep, but feeling good.
- Thursday Bonus: time 5min. 146 rows at a 2min/500m pace. 78 calories burned. 33SPM. I was struggling starting at 113, especially around 118.
- Thursday Evening: 50 decent rows. The last 15 were probably the most difficult moments I overcame yesterday in a day of catches and releases.
- Friday Morning: 50 fast rows. The last 15 were as they always tend to be a little harrowing but so is life and that’s why it’s so exciting.
- Friday Evening: time 5min. 117 rows at a 2:23/500m pace. 23 SPM. 60 calories burned. Stopped at row 95. Another lighter pause at 107. Tired.
- Saturday Morning: 50 solid rows. Kept a good pace throughout. Not 100%; close. Sweaty. I was feeling off yesterday evening. Back on track now!
- Saturday Evening: 50 good rows. Had a quick stop at around 12 in. Thought about going for 100 on the weekends but I’m tired and it’s too warm.
- Sunday Morning: 100 good rows. Some fatigue at around 20 and 80 rows in. Felt good overall. Solid pace, warmed up, and ready to write more.
- Sunday Afternoon: 42 of the best rows this week followed by 8 acceptable rows. Good power and strength throughout. Might try 100 rows at times.
- Sunday Evening: “Should I go 50 or 100?” “50 rows” at an astounding pace. First 30 were tough. 40 on were harder.. still catching my breath.
- Monday Morning: 50 great warmup rows. Instead of going for speed, I went for fully stretching my muscles and really being mindful of my form.
- Monday Bonus: time 5min. 130 rows at a solid 2:12/500m pace. 23SPM. 77 calories burned. The 40th row was tough and I slowed down after 80.
- Monday Evening: [introduction]
- Tuesday Morning: 50 diagnostic rows. My right “rowing shoe” is getting gnarled up. Left isn’t. I might be pulling with my foot instead of leg?
- Tuesday Bonus: time 5min. 92 heeeaavy rows at a 2:18/500m pace. Used my legs almost exclusively. Stopped at 52 and 92. 53 calories. 22SPM.
- Tuesday Evening: 50 solid rows. Trying to avoid moving my right foot as much. My left knee felt uneasy on the 35th row. Otherwise, good set.
- Vitamins: 10 of 14
- Weight: 247.6 pounds [slightly dehydrated]
- Last Week’s Goals:
- Vitamins: Probably good enough
- Rest: Definitely need more
- Consistency: Have definitely improved
- This Week’s Goals:
- Rest: Get more sleep
- Brush: incorporate with fitness
- Floss: do the same
- From Good to Better
- I can now run up stairs. My leg muscles are insane and I’ve just started anew. I was a machine at 200 lbs.
- I’m going to include brushing and flossing hygiene in my exercise plan. 50 rows is an easy number. Some casual brushes will do.
- I’ve been talking with people at the gym. Everyone seems to hate exercise. I told someone “try getting some enjoyment out of the process.”